/ 625D Draper Platform
Features & Specs
See All Features
- Windrowing capability with 600D Drapers
- Double-cut knife system produces a cleaner cut
- Dual-knife drive system is timed
- Cutterbar is closer to the ground
See All Specs
|Pickup Reel Height Control||Hydraulic
|Cutterbar Length||25.5-ft (7.77m)
|Auxiliary Top Auger Type||Optional; hydraulic drive
|Header Height Sensing Type||Electro-Hydraulic Base
LOCATE A DEALER
The 625D Draper Platform increases combine productivity in small-grain and rice harvests.
The 625D has a true 25-ft cutting width, and the unique draper-style crop cutting system delivers the high-capacity feeding required of the high-capacity STSTM Combines.
- The draper belt system ensures smooth, uniform feeding of crop to the feed drum and the combine feederhouse.
- Ideal for harvesting crops where additional cutting platform productivity is desired.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN…
Product features are based on published information at the time of publication. Product features are subject to change without notice. Contact your local John Deere dealer for more information.