/ Plate Type Belt Splice
Plate Type Belt Splice
Our belt splices are one of the strongest on the market – strong enough to pick up a 4 tonne tractor! That’s because every segment is riveted into the belt and the splice is secured with a notched spring-steel pin. In combination with diamond tread belts it provides the strength you need to get you through a tough harvest season – and more.
The Genuine Advantage:
- Easy, accurate installation thanks to the plate-type design, with preassembled rivets in each plate
- Increased strength through rivets which lock into the fastener, creating a closed loop locking system.
- Greater wear resistance because the loop is constructed of cold forged material. Resistant to oxidation with plates and rivets that are made of stainless steel.
- Resistant to edge pullout because there are two rivets that lock each plate into the belt.
- Joiner pin locks into splice connection thanks to a notched design.
You may also be interested in...